Monday, October 27, 2008

So much to do... So little time!

This week, well these past couple of weeks, have been super busy between class, two jobs and wedding planning. But, we've managed to make progress!

Wednesday my maid of honor and I went to look for bride's maids dresses and accidental found my dress. My mom and I went back on Thursday and got it. I won't tell you how it looks... you'll have to wait until after the wedding. I don't want to spoil any surprises. I will tell you I got it at House of the Bride (http://www.houseofthebride.com) in Augusta, Georgia.

I guess that officially got the ball rolling on planning, because that afternoon Scott and I made an appointment for Saturday morning to visit a reception venue.

The venue was beautiful. It is an old house that was built in 1835 and has marble floors, chandeliers and a beautiful curved staircase as the main entrance. We loved it buy want to check out all of our options before we book anything.

I'll keep you posted on our progress.

No comments: